Initial Welcome! The following information is for your reference. It contains some important suggestions and pertinent information about the policies of this self-storage facility.
Colorado Statute Title 38 Property — Real and Personal Liens
Article 21.5 Self-Service Storage Facility Liens*
1. Your rent is per month and is due on the first (1st) of each month. A Security Deposit equal to one month rent is charged at Move-In. Your Security Deposit will be refunded to you if the Unit is clean and undamaged when you vacate the unit.
2. The storage unit must be vacated on or before the last day of the month for which rent has been paid and all terms and conditions of this agreement are met by the tenant. If rental Unit is not cleaned out when tenant moves out, Platteville Self Storage, Inc. will keep the deposit as cost we incur to make Unit suitable for reuse.
3. Your lock must be removed upon termination of occupancy. Failure to remove lock will result in your being charged the next month’s rental and late fees.
4. If your Unit is not vacant on the first (1st) day of the month, a full month’s rent is due. There are no exceptions! We do not prorate when you vacate a unit.
5. We will send you an invoice by mail if you request one for $8.00 monthly fee. Please mail your payment or bring it into the office during office hours.
6. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We will be closed on weekends and Holidays.
7. Gate Hours are 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM except during severe weather
8. We do accept American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa, Check, Cash or Money Order for monthly payments. We prefer a Credit or Debit Card with Automatic Payment set up (it is the most convenient). Paying me compliments will only get you in my good graces and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. A Bad Check fee $20.00 is automatically charged for all returned checks. All future payments must be made by cash or money order.
10. If we have not received your payment by Day 6 a late notice will be sent to you via email, your gate access will be denied, and your Unit will be Overlocked. However, we will not charge a late fee of $20.00 until the 10th of the month.
11. Do not use the rental unit for anything but DEAD STORAGE. Do not store any flammable, explosive, or illicit materials. The unit is to be used for storage only.
12. Only one lock is allowed per door latch.
13. If more than one lock is found, you may be subject to a Cut Lock Fee for the removal of that lock.
14. If we need to inspect, repair etc. a rental unit we will give you 3 days written notice before we can enter tenant’s unit. Any costs incurred for repairs because of fault by tenant will be charged to Unit.
15. We do not assume liability for the goods you store.
16. Do not follow someone through the gate without first putting in your access code. The gate may close on you, or you may not be able to exit.
17. Please keep us updated of any address changes and/or phone number changes. Until we are notified in writing with your signature, the only valid address and telephone number present is on the lease.
18. Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to your having a pleasant stay with us. If we can be of further help, please let us know.
These Storage Units lease on a Month per Month basis. Move-In Rent is Prorated, and A Security Deposit equal to one Month’s rent is charged at Move-In. These Units are cooler than expected even during the Dog Days of Summer. All Units at Platteville Self Storage, Inc. have roll-up doors and doors equipped with weather protection to minimize dust accumulation inside the Units. Easy drive-up access makes loading and unloading simple and convenient.
Mike Kasten Platteville Self Storage, Inc. 970-785-6078
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.